Please enjoy the Highbrowcoffee.com community we've put together here. Please respect one another and most importantly have fun!
Don't Cross the Line
Here are some common-sense rules that will help you steer clear of trouble:
- Highbrowcoffee.com is not for pornography or sexually explicit content. If this describes your video, even if it's a video of yourself, don't post it on Highbrowcoffee.com. Also, be advised that we work closely with law enforcement and we report child exploitation.
- Don't post videos showing bad stuff like animal abuse, drug abuse, under-age drinking and smoking, or bomb making.
- Graphic or gratuitous violence is not allowed. If your video shows someone being physically hurt, attacked, or humiliated, don't post it.
- Highbrowcoffee.com is not a shock site. Don't post gross-out videos of accidents, dead bodies or similar things intended to shock or disgust.
- Respect copyright. Only upload videos that you made or that you are authorized to use. This means don't upload videos you didn't make, or use content in your videos that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programs, or videos made by other users, without necessary authorizations.
- We encourage free speech and defend everyone's right to express unpopular points of view. But we don't permit hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity).
- Everyone hates spam. Don't create misleading descriptions, tags, titles or thumbnails in order to increase views. It's not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content, including comments and private messages.
Please take these rules seriously and take them to heart. Don't try to look for loopholes or try to lawyer your way around the guidelines-just understand them and try to respect the spirit in which they were created.
We Enforce These Guidelines
Okay, this one is more about us than you. Highbrowcoffee.com staff review flagged videos 24 hours a day, seven days a week to determine whether they violate our Community Guidelines. When they do, we remove them. Sometimes a video doesn't violate our Community Guidelines, but may not be appropriate for everyone. These videos may be age-restricted. Accounts are penalized for Community Guidelines violations and serious or repeated violations can lead to account termination. If your account is terminated, you won't be allowed to create any new accounts.
Highbrowcoffee.com is for the Community
Remember that this is your community! Each and every user of Highbrowcoffee.com makes the site what it is, so don't be afraid to dig in and get involved!
- Have fun with the site. There's a lot to see here, and lots of folks making amazing stuff-one of them might be you!
- Let folks know what you think. Feedback's part of the experience, and when done with respect, can be a great way to make friends, share stories, and make your time on Highbrowcoffee.com richer. So leave comments, rate videos, make your own responses to videos that affect you, enter contests of interest-there's a lot going on and a lot of ways to participate.
- The Highbrowcoffee.com Team